The freerunning class focuses on the visually exciting and creative moves of freerunning. Students will learn how to express themselves through movement on all types of obstacles including walls, handrails, scaffolding, and more. Skills covered in this class include:
- Flat ground tricks including front/back/side flips and variations, aerials, tumbling, other flips, and twists.
- Wall tricks such as flips, spins, and twists.
- Bar work including flyaways, releases, and other gymnastic elements.
- Static freerunning tricks like flags, handstands, and levers
- Additional combos, tricks, and creative movement on all types of obstacles.