We offer private lessons for individuals or small groups (up to 5 people). Private lessons are available for kids, teens, and adults in the areas of parkour, tricking, weightlifting, gymnastics, and more. Private lessons are hands down the best way to maximize your experience at our gym. Many people choose to take private lessons with our certified coaches in order to:
- Complete our Intro to Parkour course with a personal coach and flexible scheduling.
- Fine tune techniques through video analysis and personalized coaching drills.
- Nail milestone movements like back flips, kong vaults, climb ups, and more.
- Become a stronger, faster, more adaptable athlete for any sport.
- Perfect the basics of barbell lifting and/or gymnastics bodyweight conditioning.
- Save 10% when you buy 5 hrs. of private lessons.
- Save 20% when you buy 10 hrs. of private lessons.
Schedule Private Lessons
Private lessons are a great way to get accelerated learning on your schedule with an instructor of your choice. You can schedule a session almost any time/day of the week! For questions, please email Ryan@apexmovement.com
Ryan Ford – Ryan@apexmovement.com
Founder of APEX Movement & ParkourEDU ($85/hour for first person, $30/hour per additional person)
Vinny Fiacco – Vinny@apexmovement.com
General Manager of APEX Movement Denver ($80/hour for first person, $30/hour per additional person)
Jeffrey Strening – Jeffrey@apexmovement.com
Head Coach of APEX Movement Denver ($80/hour for first person, $30/hour per additional person)
Other Certified Coach at APEX Movement Denver ($60/hour for first person, $20/hour per additional person)
To read more about all of our instructors, go here.